Hotel linen cart - Bona linen cart (recommended merchant) - hotel linen cart price
Plastic linen Cart: the formation of raw materials for plastic products
Raw material forming steps of plastic products of plastic linen Cart:
1. The commonly used plastics include poly (vinyl chloride) (PP), poly (vinyl chloride) (polyethylene glycol) (PVC), poly (vinyl chloride) (polyethylene glycol) (PVC), and so on.
2. Fillers can improve the strength and heat resistance of plastics and reduce costs. Commonly used are wood powder, plant fiber, glass fiber, diatomite, asbestos, carbon black, etc. Plasticizers can increase the plasticity and softness of plastics. Phthalates are commonly used.
3. The stabilizer of plastic linen cart is to prevent the decomposition and damage of synthetic resin by the action of light and heat. Stearate and epoxy resin are commonly used.
4. The colorant of plastic linen cart makes the plastic have various colors. Organic dyes and inorganic pigments are commonly used.
5. Lubricants make plastics not stick to the mold during processing and forming, and make the plastic surface smooth and beautiful. Calcium, magnesium and other metal salts of stearic acid are commonly used.
For the rotational molding die that has been in production and use, whether the daily maintenance of the die is in place directly affects the quality of rotational molding products and the service life of the die. However, in the production of rotational molding, many operators ignore the protection of rotational molding molds due to the lack of relevant maintenance knowledge, resulting in the damage of product quality and molds and unnecessary losses to enterprises. Therefore, full attention should be paid to the daily maintenance of the mold, and the following matters should be done carefully:
1. Often observe the condition of products or molds to see if there are scratches, concave, peeling, cracks and other conditions. Once small bad points are found on the surface of the mold cavity, they should be repaired in time;
2. When sticking the mold, do not do it recklessly. Pry it hard with sticks and other things, especially iron bars, which is easy to damage the mold. For the mold coated with Teflon, once a small piece is pried and peeled off, it will be shoveled off and sprayed again, resulting in troublesome results and delaying the production and delivery time. Therefore, we should try our best to choose a flexible and soft demoulding treatment method. We prefer to be slower, but also on the premise of not damaging the inner cavity of the mold.
3. When there are scars or burrs on the mold, it cannot be repaired with a file, but can only be polished with fine oilstone or fine gauze.
4. Excess waste often accumulates around the flange of the mold, which should be cleaned in time to ensure the sealing of the mold. However, pay attention to the use of bamboo knife or plastic rod during cleaning, and do not use rigid tools such as steel knife, so as not to damage the parting surface of the flange.
5. The mold shall be placed in a dry and ventilated place to prevent the entry of water vapor from affecting the production and product quality. Place it flat and load-bearing. Check whether the mold base is cracked and damaged. The mold should be reset and installed to avoid deformation due to its own heavy pressure.
6. Check whether the vent is unblocked and blocked; Check whether the clamping bolts, springs and clamps are strong and loose.
7. After completing the production task, remove the mold from the rotational molding machine in time and put it on the flat ground. To avoid the mold deformation and long-term unilateral load of the rotational molding equipment caused by the static suspension of the mold on the rotational molding machine for a long time, this is particularly important for large, long strip and heavy rotational molding molds.
Post time: Apr-16-2022